One of the biggest delays associated with the installation of a spa is the bases. Many people opt for concrete pads or wooden decks on which to put their hot tub. In either case, you have to wait for the weather to cooperate (and the ground to be dry) and for the contractor’s (or your) schedule to open up. In most cases, this could delay the set-up of your hut tub by weeks.
• Durable pad for spa placement
• Speeds installation
• Eliminates need to pour concrete
• Pads lock together with built-in connectors
• Six pads will form an 8′ x 8′ pad
• 1 year full replacement warranty
• Add additional pads as needed to increase overall pad size